What Mormons WONT Tell You
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they believe your Church is wrong, your Christian creeds are abomination to God, and you pastor or Priest is a hireling of Satan.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that there is salvation only in their church - all others are wrong.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that those who have been through their temples are wearing secret underwear to protect themselves from "evil". This "evil" includes non - Mormons like you.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU about their secret temple rites at all. If they did, you would spot them as non Christians immediately.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they think "familiar spirits" are good, and that their Book of Mormon has a "familiar spirit". Leviticus 19:31 says familiar spirits defile one, and are to be avoided at all costs.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that women receive salvation only through their Mormon husbands, and must remain pregnant for all eternity.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they intend to be gods themselves some day, and are helping to earn their exaltation to godhood by talking to you.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they intend to have many wives in heaven, carrying on multiple sex relations throughout eternity, until they have enough children to populate their own earth, so they can be "Heavenly Father" over their own planet!
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that you were once a spirit - child of their heavenly father, and one of his numerous wives before you were born on earth.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that the Virgin Mary really wasn't a virgin at all but had sex relations with their heavenly father to produce the Mormon version of Jesus Christ
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they believe Jesus had at least three wives and children while he was on this earth.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that the "heavenly father" they ask you to pray to with them, is really an exalted man that lives on a planet near the star base Kolob, and is not the Heavenly Father of the Bible at all.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that Jesus was really Lucifer's brother in the spirit world, and it was only due to a "heavenly council" vote that Jesus became our redeemer instead of Satan!!
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that there are over one hundred divisions in Mormonism. They conveniently "forget" this while criticizing the many denominations within the body of Christ
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that all their so- called scriptures such as the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, Doctrine and Covenants, and even their official "Mormon Doctrine" statements contradict each other on MAJOR doctrinal points. The King James Bible is likewise contradicted.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that the reason the Book of Mormon has no maps is because there is not one scrap of archaeological evidence to support it!
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that the state of Utah, which is predominately Mormon, has a higher than the national average of wife-beating, child abuse, and teenage suicide.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their prophet Joseph Smith was heavily involved in the occult when he founded Mormonism.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that that they encourage visitations from dead relatives from the "spirit world", a practice forbidden in the Bible. (Deuteronomy 18:10-12.)
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that there are many accounts of Joseph Smith's first vision besides the one they present to you, and all are different
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their secret temple oaths are based on the Scottish Rite Masons.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that before 1978 they considered the Negro race inferior, and even one drop of Negro blood prevented a person from entering their priesthood.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they expect Christ to return to their temple in Missouri, but they haven't built the temple He's supposed to return to, because they don't own the property. (It is owned by the "Temple Lot Mormons" who have plans of their own, and won't let the Salt Lake City group buy it).
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they consider the Bible to be untrustworthy and full of errors.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that Jesus' death on the cross only partially saves the believer.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that that according to Anton Lavey's Satanic Bible, the demon god of the living dead is called "Mormo". Is it just a coincidence that the Mormons are so concerned with the dead?
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that on their Salt Lake City Temple they prominently display an upside-down star which is a Satanic symbol known as the Goat's head. Why?
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they believe the Archangel Michael came down to earth with several of his celestial wives, and became Adam in the garden of Eden.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that that they believe the angel Gabriel came down to earth and became Noah in the days of the flood.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their Prophet Joseph Smith prophesied falsely many times. For example, he foretold the second coming of Christ for 1891. The Bible teaches that one false prophecy puts the prophet under death sentence. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22).
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their Prophet Joseph Smith did not die as a martyr as they claim, but was killed during a gun battle in which he himself killed two men and wounded a third.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU about the Mountain Meadows Massacre in which they brutally murdered an innocent wagon train of settlers, of over one hundred men, women, and most of the children, traveling through Utah.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that Joseph Smith taught that there were inhabitants on the moon, and Brigham Young taught there were inhabitants on the sun as well!
WHY WON'T MORMONS TELL YOU THESE THINGS?
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the Mormons, are well aware that if these facts were known to the convert prior to baptism, they would have very few converts! The Missionaries are well trained to keep most of these facts from their potential converts.
Tragically, many Mormons may not even be fully aware of the doctrines and history of their own church. Every statement on this tract is true. Mormons are encouraged to check out their own publications for documentation of the above. After all, if the Mormon Church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) has the truth, it can stand any amount of investigation.
Please do not be afraid to investigate. I are not an Ex-Mormon or an "Anti-Mormon", but a Christian defending the Christian Church and its beliefs.
MORMONISM ISN'T CHRISTIAN
In recent years the Mormon Church and it's members, the Latter-day Saints (or LDS), has attempted to convince the public that this church is a legitimate Christian organization, I am no expert, but the literature abounds to support the claim I post here that Mormonism absolutely is NOT Christian. The reason it is important to continue to expose the reality of this organization is that the Mormon church has been highly successful in deceiving the public into believing that Mormonism is Christian.
Today, many people believe this organization to be just like any other main stream Christian religion. However, quite the opposite is true. When the true beliefs of Mormonism are listed, there is little doubt that this organization is far from being Christian. Following are the things Mormon missionaries WON'T tell you when they come to your door:
1) Listed in their first "Articles of Faith," the claim is: "We believe in God the eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost," this is not the whole truth. What they do not say is that their belief is these are THREE SEPARATE gods. Christians believe in ONE God, in three persons.
2) Mormonism teaches that if a Mormon couple "seals" themselves in a Mormon, pagan, ritualistic ceremony, they too can someday become gods. They will rule over their own planet, and the wife, the "goddess" will have spirit babies that will populate this planet for all eternity. Mormonism believes that there are billions and billions of gods ruling over billions of planets in the universe.
3) The LDS believe that God was once an imperfect man who attained godhood, was given his own planet to rule over -- earth, and now resides near the star KOLOB.
4) Mormonism teaches that the Bible is unreliable, missing parts, and is poorly translated. Yet Mormon scriptures, The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants and The Pearl of Great Price, are all God's perfect, pure word. Mormons believe that because the Bible is imperfect, there was the need for the Book of Mormon (BOM) that was supposedly given to the "prophet" Joseph Smith by an angel called "Moroni." Mormons believe Smith put a stone in his hat, and translated this book from gold plates, by reading sentences through this stone. No one has ever laid eyes on these plates.
There is absolutely not one shred of proof that any of the places in the Book of Mormon, or any of the tribes or battles told of, ever existed on earth, no less in America. There is zero archaeological proof to support anything in the BOM. The Bible warns us of false prophets and tells us how we can test them.
One test is to see if the prophet's revelations or prophecies come true. Deut. 13 and 18:20-22, Jeremiah 28:7-9, 16. Smith's revelations always failed. Also, the Bible forbids another gospel of Christ, yet the Mormons claim the Book of Mormon is an additional gospel of Jesus Christ -- Galations 1:6-9, 2 Cor. 11:2-5, 13-15. Smith is a false prophet, therefore his Book of Mormon, based on what the Bible says, must be false.
5) Mormons believe, contrary to what the Bible says, that Jesus is not only Lucifer's BROTHER, but that He was conceived by God who came in the flesh to Mary, and when they had physical relations, Mary conceived Jesus. The Bible says that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit.
There is absolutely no doubt that Mormonism is a false religion, and probably one of the largest cults ever. Following is more information concerning the true teachings of Mormonism and why it couldn't possibly be a Christian organization:
Taken from "Angels of Deceit --The Masterminds Behind Religious Deception," by Richard Lee and Ed Hindson.
Mormon Theology: Mormons believe that the Bible is God's revelation to the Jews and the East, while the Book of Mormon is His revelation to the Americans and the West.
Unfortunately, there is no scientific, historical, or archaeological evidence to support the claims of the BOM. Over 25,000 words and phrases from the King James
Bible appear verbatim in scattered sections of the BOM, including several from the New Testament. References to advanced civilizations, two million Jaredites, steel implements, and a compass all represent gross historical blunders made by the naive Smith as he "dictated" the book to Oliver Cowdery.
Smith's prophecies were false, including one where he proclaimed that he would possess the house he built in Nauvoo "forever and ever" and that his seed would live there after him "from generation to generation." But the house was destroyed after his death and his descendants moved to Independence, Missouri. The Bible tells us that it takes only one false prophecy to know a prophet is not from God. The theology taught in Smith's books and "revelations" include the following concepts:
1) Plurality of gods: Smith said, "The doctrine of the plurality of gods is as prominent in the Bible as any other doctrine. It is all over the face of the Bible."
Mormons basically believe that God the Father had a father, and so on. They also believe that the gods were once men. In Smith's famous sermon at the funeral of Elder King Follett in 1844, he said, "God himself was once as we are now, and is an exalted man, and sits enthroned in yonder heavens!" Lorenzo Snow, fifth president of the Mormon Church, put it this way: "As man is, God once was; as God is, man may become."
2) Humanity of God: Smith taught that God has a "body of flesh and bones" as tangible as a man's body. He also believed humans could become male and female gods. "Here then is eternal life," he said, "to know the only wise and true God; and you have got to learn how to be gods yourselves... from exaltation to exaltation, until you attain the resurrection of the dead... and sit in glory." Brigham Young taught that Adam was God.
3) Sexuality of God: Mormons identify Christ with Jehovah, the first born of Elohim's (God's) children. Thus, they distinguish two separate persons from the names of God. Jesus Christ, they believe, was the product of the physical union of God (Elohim) and the Virgin Mary. In turn, they believe Jesus was polygamously married to Mary, Martha & the other Mary at the wedding at Cana. Since Mormons teach that only those whose marriages are sealed for eternity can ever become gods, it was virtually "necessary" for them to believe Jesus was married. Unmarried people can only hope to become angels.
4) Salvation by works: Mormons reject the doctrine of justification by faith. Mormons teach that four elements are necessary for one's salvation: 1) faith, 2) repentance, 3) baptism, and 4) laying on of hands. Mormons believe that one must be baptized by immersion by the Mormon Church in order to be saved. All others will be lost.
5) Celestial marriage: Full exaltation -- the highest Mormon heaven -- requires that a married couple be sealed to each other for both time and eternity in a temple ceremony. Those who have been so sealed will live together forever with their children and will continue to have sex and procreate more children for all eternity. In their original teachings, Mormons also believed men could be married to several wives for all eternity.
6) Exclusivity of salvation: Joseph Smith believed that the "everlasting gospel" had been revealed to him alone in the Book of Mormon.
Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
As quoted from a Mormon advertisement:
"The Book of Mormon another testament of Jesus Christ." This church is not Christian, nor is their Book of Mormon "another testament" of Christ because the Bible forbids this.
In the revealing film, "The God Makers II," there are some important revelations about the Mormon church that everyone, Christian, and non-Christian, should know. This church is a very, very powerful financial institution, and is influential worldwide because of it's mass resources and monetary worth.
It is estimated that the church is the second largest financial institution west of the Mississippi. It is an organization that must be closely examined, to determine if the claims they make are true.
Recently, the Mormon church claims to be Christian. Yet in it's history it has taught that polygamy is the only way to Mormon heaven (see Doctrine and Covenants Section 132 verse 4), that Jesus was begotten through a sexual relationship between God the Father and Mary; that Jesus and Lucifer are brothers;
that Mormons will become "gods and goddesses" and enjoy the eternal pleasure of celestial sex; and Mormon doctrine still justifies the evil practices of blood atonement.
There are an estimated 25-30 thousand polygamist Mormons today. Those who take Mormonism seriously must be polygamist because it is taught in Mormon scripture.
"For behold, I reveal unto you a new and EVERLASTING covenant and if ye abide not that covenant; then ye are damned; for no one can reject this covenant and be permitted to enter into my glory... verse 37 Abraham received concubines, and they bore him children; and it was accounted unto him for righteousness, because they were given unto him, and he abode in my law...verse 38 David also received many wives and concubines... verse 61 And again, as pertaining to the law of the priesthood -- if any man espouse a virgin, and desire to espouse another, and the first give her consent, and if he espouse the second, and they are virgins, and have vowed to no other man, then is he justified; he cannot commit adultery for they are given unto him; for he cannot commit adultery with that that belongeth unto him and to no one else. Verse 63 But if one or either of the ten virgins, after she is espoused, shall be with another man, she has committed adultery, and shall be destroyed; for they are given unto him to multiply and replenish the earth, according to my commandment, and to fulfill the promise which was given by my Father before the foundation of the world, and for their exaltation in the eternal worlds..." Doctrine and Covenants Sec. 132.
There is an interview with William Schnoebelen from "The God Makers II," an author who had 12 years experience with witchcraft and Satanism as a high priest before joining the Mormon church. He was astounded at the level of similarity in the Mormon temple ceremony and Satanism. The handshakes, grips involved -- the secret tokens of the Arronic and Melchisedec priesthood are in fact right out of witchcraft and Satanism according to Schnoebelen.
In Utah, there are occultic symbols on every LDS building. Not one single Christian symbol can be found. In fact, the film shows above the Salt Lake City temple, an inverted pentagram which has been used for centuries in devil and Satan worship. This symbol was seen very clearly above the front door in the video.
As was stated, in the video, "The God Makers II," there was clearly shown an inverted pentagram above the front doors of the Salt Lake City Mormon Temple. William Schnoebelen, an ex-Satanist and ex-Mormon says in the video that for centuries in devil and Satan worship, this symbol has been used. The main function of this symbol in the inverted form is to "call down the kingdom of Satan into manifestation on earth." This same symbol, the inverted pentagram, sits above the doors of the Salt Lake City Mormon temple.
When a Mormon stands at the veil during a Mormon temple ceremony and says, "Power and the Priesthood be upon me and upon my posterity throughout all generations of time and eternity..." the Mormon puts the curse of Satan upon themself and their children and future generations of children.